Skin protection is a must for picnics on Seagull Beach, but even the strongest sunblock can’t guarantee full protection. Lingering sun damage may be sunburn’s afterthought, but it can become your daily reality. Luckily, Laser Aesthetics of Cape Code is here to offer you the healing of Clear + Brilliant. This FDA-approved skin rejuvenation treatment is clinically proven to reduce sun damage and revitalize your skin texture.
What is Clear + Brilliant?
Clear + Brilliant, commonly called “baby Fraxel,” is a gentle laser treatment clinically proven to fight the effects of skin aging. The laser uses pulsating beams of light to exfoliate the skin, leading to a smoother complexion. This specialized treatment channels energy on a superficial level to promote collagen growth, health, and skin rejuvenation. This causes the upper layer of skin to shed and reveal a fresh skin texture free of acne, red marks, and sun damage.
What Can I Expect from Treatment?
Treatments take approximately 30 minutes to complete. During your procedure, a handpiece will be guided over your skin as the laser energy is directed to the desired treatment area. Your treatment will also include the application of powerful antioxidant serums and a soothing mask to cool, calm, and hydrate the skin.
Before Your Treatment:
- Please don’t wear any makeup to your appointment.
- Avoid skin irritants such as products that contain: Retin-A, retinol, benzoyl, peroxide, glycolic/salicylic acids, astringents and Vitamin C two weeks prior to your appointment.
- Do not wax or use depilatory creams 1 week prior to your appointment.
- If you have received Dermal filler treatments such as Juvéderm or Botox injections, wait at least 2 weeks before having any laser treatments.
- You should not receive treatment if you are taking any systemic steroids (i.e., Prednisone, (dexamethasone). Please contact us if you start taking any of these medications during your treatment. Treatments will need to be rescheduled.
- You should not receive Clear + Brilliant laser treatment if your skin is still recovering from a cosmetic procedure such as a chemical peel or other laser resurfacing treatment.
Results of Clear + Brilliant
Some swelling and redness may appear shortly after treatment – but not to worry! These symptoms typically subside within 12 hours. Mild itching and roughness may be present for a few days following your initial visit. Your skin will dramatically improve in texture roughly 5 days after your visit. Your new complexion will be softer, smoother, and more radiant!
After Your Treatment:
- Avoid excessive sun exposure and tanning beds.
- Apply sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 daily to maintain improved skin.
- Avoid skin irritants such as products that contain: Retin-A, retinol, benzoyl, peroxide, glycolic/salicylic acids, astringents and Vitamin C for 2 weeks after your appointment unless otherwise instructed.
- Do not wax, tweeze, or use depilatory creams for 2 weeks after your appointment.
- Applying makeup immediately after treatment is not recommended, please wait until the following day.
Before & after results
Skincare Treatments in Cape Cod
At Laser Aesthetics we care about your health and we’re here to offer you our friendly skin care services. Don’t go off Cape, join the Laser Aesthetics family by calling 508-778-6363 or submitting your information via the form below. Refer a friend or family member today and receive $50 towards your next treatment purchase or service package. Book your Skin Rejuvenation appointment today and help us transform your aesthetic vision into a vibrant reality.